Saturday, May 06, 2006

Things To Do in Dublin That Won't Get You Dead

If any of my small band of readers isn't already doing so, I recommend they hit the Dublin Community Blog where I have just blogged about an exciting gig tonight in Slattery's of Capel Street. The Brad Pitt Light Orchestra blows into to town to blow your little minds and I, for one, will be there, completely ignoring the parlous state of my legal knowledge in the run up to next week's exams. Free musical tasters here. If you'd like to do something that doesn't involve dodging a beating in Temple Bar, I exhort you to tag along. Be there or be square, Midnight Courtiers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
»

8/08/2006 08:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

2/22/2007 10:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home